May 7, 2008

May 6, 2008

















Summer, babe.

**Hour One
Hives – Hate To Say I Told You So
Interpol – Slow Hands
Le Tigre – After Dark
Futureheads – Hounds Of Love
Cold War Kids – We Used To Vacation
Velocity Girl – Sorry Again
Wombats – Kill The Director
Stars – The Night Starts Here
Ladytron – Black Cat
Coldplay – Violet Hill
Ting Tings – Great DJ
Mystery Jets – Two Doors Down
Aztec Camera – Oblivious
Yeltsin – Meditations
Smiths – London
Joe Jackson – On Your Radio
Death Cab For Cutie – I Will Possess Your Heart

**Hour Two
Pavement – Summer Babe
Elvis Costello – I Can’t Stand Up For Falling Down
Church – Antenna
Raconteurs – Carolina Drama
Against Me – Thrash Unreal
Police – Voices Inside My Head
!!! – Heart Of Hearts
Portishead – Nylon Smile
Minus The Bear – Knights
Beach House – D.A.R.L.I.N.G.
Lykke Li – I’m Good I’m Gone
Junior Boys – In The Morning
PartyBen – (Do Ya) Think I’m Sexy (In The Morning)
Cocteau Twins – Itchy Glowby Glow

**Hour Three
Aimee Mann – Freeway
Roxy Music – More Than This