May 28, 2008

May 27, 2008





























**Hour One
Weezer – Across The Sea
Soul Coughing – Super Bon Bon
Ting Tings – Shut Up And Let Me Go
Lykke Li – I’m Good I’m Gone (Chuck Brody Mix)
MGMT – Kids
Eurythmics – The Walk
Ladytron – Tomorrow
B-52s – Pump
My Morning Jacket – Highly Suspicious
Death Cab For Cutie – No Sunlight
Julian Cope – Screaming Secrets
Arcade Fire – Rebellion (Lies)
Kooks – Mr. Maker
Last Shadow Puppets – Separate And Ever Deadly

**Hour Two
Ladytron – Black Cat
Ladytron – Runaway
Ladytron – Discotraxx
Ladytron – International Dateline
Ladytron – Ghosts
My Morning Jacket – I’m Amazed
X – The New World
Fall – The Man Whose Head Expanded
Mates Of State – Jigsaw
White Town – Your Woman
Kaiser Chiefs – Love’s Not A Competition (But I’m Winning) (Nelson Grover Mix)
Sneaky Sound System – UFO (Original Extended Club Mix)
My Morning Jacket – Two Halves
Peter Bjorn & John – Young Folks

**Hour Three
Hard-Fi – Suburban Knights
Psychedelic Furs – No Tears
Beach House – Wedding Bell