April 30, 2008

April 29, 2008















**Hour One
Replacements – I Will Dare
Yeltsin – Hot Geography
Death Cab For Cutie – I Will Possess Your Heart
Helio Sequence – Captive Mind
Old 97s – Dance With Me
Elvis Costello – No Dancing
Weezer – Pork And Beans
Replacements – Color Me Impressed
Les Savy Fav – Precsision Auto (Live)
Little Ones – Boracay
Devotchka – Basso Profundo
Black Keys – I’m Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You
Coldplay – Violet Hill
Portishead – Silence
Ladytron – Black Cat
Black Keys – Strange Times

**Hour Two
Replacements – Favorite Thing
Replacements – I Bought A Headache
Replacements – Within Your Reach
Replacements – Androgynous
Replacements – Johnny’s Gonna Die
Lykke Li – Little Bit
Ting Tings – Great DJ
Gnarls Barkley – Going On
Islands – Creeper
Tokyo Police Club - Juno
Replacements – Unsatisfied
Raconteurs – Carolina Drama
Robyn Hitchcock & The Egyptians – My Wife And My Dead Wife
Belle & Sebastian – Like Dylan In The Movies
My Morning Jacket – Evil Urges

**Hour Three
Amy Winehouse – He Can Only Hold Her
1990s – See You At The Lights
Blondie – Sunday Girl
David Bowie – Heroes
Aimee Mann – Freeway