June 17, 2009

June 16, 2009
















**Hour One
Church – Under The Milky Way
Aztec Camera – Jump
Ruts – In A Rut
Blondie – Just Go Away
Chameleons UK – Up The Down Escalator
Oingo Boingo – Whole Day Off
Chills – I Love My Leather Jacket
Killing Joke – Eighties
Dramarama – Anything Anything
Billy Idol – Hot In The City (1988 Remix)
Dictators – California Sun
Wire – Ex-Lion Tamer
X – Breathless
XTC - Wake Up
Adam & The Ants – Stand And Deliver
Sex Pistols – No Feelings

**Hour Two
Sonic Youth – Sacred Trickster
Sonic Youth – Calming The Snake
Sonic Youth – Malibu Gas Station
Sonic Youth – No Way
Sonic Youth – Antenna
Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Skeletons
Metric – Twilight Galaxy
Passion Pit – The Reeling
Shinichi Osawa – Our Song
Verve – Lucky Man
B52s – Girl From Ipanema Goes To Greenland
Walkmen – Four Provinces

**Hour Three
Belle & Sebastian – The State I Am In
Morrissey – I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris