November 5, 2008

November 4, 2008
















**Hour One
David Bowie – Golden Years
Kaiser Chiefs – I Predict A Riot
Kaiser Chiefs – I Can’t Say What I Mean
MGMT – Electric Feel (Aeroplane Mix)
Arcadia – Election Day
Cure – Hungry Ghost
Against Me – New Wave
Sham 69 – If The Kids Are United
Of Montreal – An Eluardian Instance
Shiny Toy Guns – I Owe You A Love Song
Postal Service – Nothing Better
Oasis – Shock Of The Lightning
Joy Division – Love Will Tear Us Apart

**Hour Two
Snow Patrol – Please Just Take These Photos From My Hands
Snow Patrol – Take Back The City
Snow Patrol – Crack The Shutters
Snow Patrol – Engines
Cure – Reasons Why
TV On The Radio – Love Dog
Stereolab – Diagonals
Make Model – The Was
Lady Gaga – The Fame
Cut Copy – Lights And Music
DJ Riko – Let There Be Exodus

**Hour Three
My Morning Jacket – I’m Amazed
Love & Rockets – So Alive
Cure – It’s Over