January 9, 2008

FLASHBACK JANUARY: January 8, 2008

**Hour One
David Bowie – DJ
David Bowie – Panic In Detroit
David Bowie – John I’m Only Dancing
David Bowie – 1984
David Bowie – Starman
David Bowie – Blue Jean
David Bowie – Wild Is The Wind
David Bowie – Rock & Roll Suicide
Talking Heads – Don’t Worry About The Government
Talking Heads – Air
Talking Heads – Pull Up The Roots
Talking Heads – Crosseyed And Painless
Talking Heads – Puzzlin’ Evidence
Talking Heads – Life During Wartime (Live)

**Hour Two
REM – Me In Honey
REM – Radio Free Europe
REM – These Days
REM – South Central Rain
REM – Maps And Legends
REM – I Don’t Sleep I Dream (Live)
REM – Exhuming McCarthy
REM – 2JN
REM – Stand
Radiohead – Dollars And Cents
Radiohead – There There
Radiohead – Jigsaw Falling Into Place
Radiohead – High And Dry
Radiohead – Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors
PJ Harvey and Thom Yorke – This Mess We’re In

**Hour Three
Feist – My Moon My Man
Feist – I Feel It All
Feist – Mushaboom
Feist – Intuition