June 30, 2006

AIRDATE: June 27, 2006

----- Hour One -----

REM – Superman
Flaming Lips – Waiting For A Superman
Strokes – You Only Live Once
Editors – Munich (Cicada Mix)
Keane – Nothing In My Way
Elvis Costello – The Other Side Of Summer
Decemberists – The Sporting Life
Be Your Own Pet – Bicycle Bicycle You Are My Bicycle
Silkworm – Drunk
Sonic Youth – Jams Run Free
Concrete Blonde – Caroline
Rock Kills Kid – Paralyzed
Johnny Cash – God’s Gonna Cut You Down
Keane – A Bad Dream

----- Hour Two -----

Keane – Is It Any Wonder
Keane – Put It Behind You
Dinosaur Jr – Puke And Cry
Art Brut – Emily Kane
Snow Patrol – Crazy In Love
Wolfmother – Woman (MSTRKRFT Mix)
Sisters Of Mercy – Dominion/Mother Russia
Paul Oakenfold feat. Brittany Murphy – Faster Kill Pussycat
Vitalic – My Friend Dario
Neko Case – Margaret Vs. Pauline
Johnny Cash – Four Strong Winds
Raconteurs – Together
PartyBen – Led Znoopelin
My Bloody Valentine – Honey Power

----- Hour Three -----

Asha Bhosle & Bollywood – Classics Mix
Cornershop – Brimful Of Asha (Fatboy Slim Mix)
Hot Chip – And I Was A Boy From School
Pet Shop Boys – Yesterday, When I Was Mad
TV On The Radio – New Health Rock
Liz Phair – Strange Loop