April 5, 2006

AIRDATE: April 4, 2006

----- Hour One -----

Flaming Lips – A Spoonful Weighs A Ton
Flaming Lips – Yeah Yeah Yeah Song
Adam Freeland – Hello I Love You (Radio Edit)
Talking Heads – Crosseyed And Painless
Franz Ferdinand – This Boy
Raconteurs – Steady As She Goes
Replacements – Johnny’s Gonna Die
Flaming Lips – It Overtakes Me
Morrissey – I’ll Never Be Anybody’s Hero Now
Built To Spill – Conventional Wisdom
Love Is All – Used Goods
Jam – Thick As Thieves
Metric – Combat Baby

----- Hour Two -----

Flaming Lips – The Sound Of Failure
Flaming Lips – The W.A.N.D.
Buffalo Tom – Birdbrain
Arctic Monkeys – I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor
Clash – Magnificent Seven
Mylo – In My Arms (King Unique Edit)
Concretes – Fiction
Vitalic – My Friend Dario
My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult – Sex On Wheelz
Boom Boom Satellites – Ride On
Stereolab – Eye Of The Volcano
My Morning Jacket – What A Wonderful Man
Giant Sand – Is That All There Is?

----- Hour Three -----

Flaming Lips – Haven’t Got A Clue
Gossip – Your Mangled Heart
Nine Inch Nails – Sunspots
Public Image Ltd. – The Body
Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Warrior
Sufjan Stevens – For The Widows In Paradise, For The Fatherless In Ypsilanti
Wolf Parade – This Heart’s On Fire
Freedy Johnston – This Perfect World
PartyBen – Walking With A Ghost In Paris
Islands – Rough Gem
Silencers – Answer Me
Beck – Nitemare Hippy Girl